Van Breestraat 29
(03) 257 16 82
- Melanie Ireland (°07/05/1966)
- Born and raised on the English countryside
- Started travelling at age 18
- 1988, Belgium: designed for the Antwerp clothing company Anvers for a number of years and quickly became the main designer. Her designs led to her own collection (Simple D'Anvers) and the opening of a shop in Antwerp
- Inspired by her pregnancy she launched her own kids collection in 1997: "simple kids" was born.
- Lives in the centre of Antwerp with her two teenage daughters
- The simple kids collection is for both boys and girls, ages ranging from 3 months up to 14 years old. Lots of different fabrics, prints and styles are used, often inspired by Melanie's travelling all over the world. A huge amount of time and passion is put in making the collection, which shows in its details...
- The collection sells all over the world